Saturday, May 06, 2006

New Styles

I got some samples of some new styles of magnetic bracelet today. I think that I will be adding 3 of them to my line. There is a brushed silver men's link bracelet that is pretty plain. I like it a lot - more than any of the other men's styles I carry. And there is a plain silver women's link bracelet which is similar to the 'hugs and kisses style', but not quite.

Also there is a hematite magnetic anklet/bracelet which is black hematite with a purple stone every inch or so. Really nice.

They are good quality with strong magnets and they look good, just what I wanted. I wish it wouldn't always take so long to add new products. So far I've found it takes about 4 months, after the factory says that they can do it in 30 days!

The other 9 samples I got aren't good enough in looks.

More samples arriving soon. It's like Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home