Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another Happy Camper!

I was talking to someone today who had injured her shoulders doing yoga. She figured from a newer teacher that she hadn't been using her shoulders properly going into upward dog - she'd been hunching them forward and ended up with a very painful pair of shoulders.

She talked to me about it and I suggested that she try magnetic dots (As well as seeing her doctor)

She took my advice about the dots. Worked out where the pressure points she needed to put the north pole of the magnet on were and put them on and left them on for 2 days solid (I don't think she wanted me to share that! She had a bath in the evening, then put them on and skipped having a shower the next day. I guess she didn't want to bother with finding the right spot and applying them again, though I think that would have been better!)

Anyway, after having been in pain for about 2 months, the pain was gone. She went back to a yoga class today and everything felt fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home