Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sports Injuies Heal Faster with Magnets

This is an important use of magnetic jewelry, and electro-magnetic wands which heal injuries even faster.

Of course, most of the studies have been done on using the wand but the speed up in recovery is impressive.

In the Iraq way the medical doctors used themagnetic wand that I sell to speed up healing on sprained ankles. The results were spectacular.

Calvin Smith tore his hamspring just before an Olympics. He was treated with the magnetic wand that I sell and here is his experience:
"It is my great pleasure to relate my experience with EMpulse technology. Just prior to the Los Angeles Olympic Games in 1982 I tore a hamstring so badly I thought the Olympics were history before they started.

I made arrangements to visit Dr Gordon's clinic, and underwent treatment with this new EMpulse device. We treated several days, two or three times per day as I recall, but the results I remember very well; they were spectacular. I'd never seen a hamstring injury recover with such speed.

I was on the 4 X 100 team with Ron Grady, Kirk Baptiste, and Carl Lewis. After finding I could put the nitro to my hamstring I was primed for the 4x100. We smoked the competition and set a new world record at Los Angeles.'

Almost Magical Magnetic Wand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home