Friday, May 05, 2006

Magnetic Anklets

Magnetic Anklets were the first magnetic jewelry that I wore with any consistancy.

I used to work at trade shows for several weeks of the year.

Trade show venues always seem to have solid concrete floors. After a 12 hour day standing and walking on a concrete floor, My feet, calves and ankles were extremely painful. And as the show moved into the second, third fourth and fith days the pain got worse.

One day someone suggested I try some magnetic anklets. I was ready to try anything! I didn't really think they would work, but on the other hand I didn't think they would do me any harm.
Well, of course they did work. No more excruciating pain. Yes, my feet were tired at the end of a long day, but nothing I couldn't handle.

From then on, I always took the manetic anklets to trade shows, and from then on I never again had the excruciating pain in my feet and calves that I'd had in pre-magnetic anklet wearing days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home