Monday, May 15, 2006

Magnetic Jewelry for Weight Loss?

This one has me stumped. But a lot of my customers of Chinese heritage do indeed believe this to be so.

They wear magnetic waist belts and they also put a magnet (with a bracelet or a magnetic dot) on the middle of the inside of each wrist about 3cms or 1 1/4 inches away from where the hand starts.

I didn't believe that it could work, but then I thought about how I felt about acupuncture many years ago, and acupuncture does work. The inside of the wrist is an acupunture point and magnets can be used to stimulate acupunture points.

Well, I got to thinking about it and decided to try it. Now I have a dot magnet taped to the inside of each wrist. If it doesn't work, well I've only lost a few bandaids. And if it does work, well I'll be very happy! Sitting at a computer for many hours a day is not good for the waistline!

That said, I suspect that I have to get away from the computer and walk, run, jog, swim, whatever to lose those extra few pounds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home